Mental strength is built through small, daily victories. It’s the individual choices we make daily that build our “mental strength” muscles. We all want this kind of strength, but we can’t wish our way to it. If you want it, you have to do something about it.
It’s time to embrace the fact that the happiness of your life depends on the quality of your daily decisions.
It’s time to challenge yourself to change the way you respond to life…
- When a new day begins, challenge yourself to smile genuinely and gratefully.
- When you don’t get what you want, challenge yourself to appreciate that there are lots of people in this world who will never have what you have right now.
- When holding on no longer seems reasonable, challenge yourself to appreciate the fact that nothing in life is permanent, and to realize that once you embrace this you can do almost anything you wish because you’re not trying to hold onto anything anymore.
- When you catch yourself thinking the grass is greener elsewhere, challenge yourself to water the grass you’re standing on.
- When you absolutely can’t control what’s happening to you, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening—in your response is your power.
- When it seems like problems are stacking up, challenge yourself to face these problems positively.
- When there seems to be little hope, challenge yourself to find some.
Whether you’re buying or selling, please contact James with all your Houston, Clear Lake, Memorial, Spring Branch, Energy Corridor, Tanglewood, Galveston, within the Loop and Katy Real Estate needs. We’re here to help! You will always receive the professionalism and experience you deserve! Call us at 409-256-1274. Check out our listings and other information on our website: http://www.TheSeligGroup.com/.
Oh, by the way… If you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service I provide. Please call me with their name and business number. I’ll e happy to follow up and take great care of them.